Why go online?
- Always on – available anywhere you are
- No back-ups required
- Low cost
- Easy to use
These are some of the benefits of online accounting, and because buying or upgrading to new accounting software no longer means a huge investment of time and/or money, you can simply start using it.
Why change now?
- If you are using old or an unsupported version of an accounting package you will have to upgrade anyway.
- Further cost-savings/budgeting – as you generally pay a monthly subscription for online software, at a similar level to something like your monthly broadband subscription, it’s much easier to budget for and afford.
- Take advantage of new technology e.g. accessing your accounting software on your phone, use APPs that allow you create & email invoices from your phone and allow you record any payments in real time
- Bank feeds, no more manual entry of bank statements, simply upload bank statement into online accounting software, this will save you hours if not days.
In our opinion, it is the right time for most small and medium businesses to move to online accounting. We are witnessing the beginning of the end in terms of desk-top accounting software and in the next few years we will see everything moving online, as it is becoming the norm.
Please do not hesitate to contact John Murphy or Fiona Barrett to discuss online accounting for your business. It is definitely worth having an initial conversion to discuss how we can help you go online with your accounts.
John Murphy – 021 4628188 – email@example.com